While it is true that every small business has its own set of unique challenges, we can point out a few of the problems that plague every small business and here are a few growth marketing tips that can help small businesses.
These tips are not hacks but are rather carefully curated smart marketing strategies that will help your small business rise faster than the market and you can even hope to rise so high as to let go of the “small business” tag someday with these simple and effective tips.
- Content is King – Like we have said earlier and we will continue to say this even today, content is king. Content is the permanent footprint you place in a market that is dynamic and ever-shifting.
There is nothing negative about good ample content and the more content you produce, the stronger a foothold you will gain the market and the larger the chances of growth you will see. We would suggest that you keep content volumes high at all times and do not focus on the quality, in the beginning, you can hope to rectify and improve the quality as time goes on.
- Influence the Influencers – in today’s online business landscape social media influencers are the gatekeepers to this market and therefore they act as an effective tool for you to get exposure and to promote your business and your products. It is a Win-Win situation because your assistance will help them reach more people and their reaching more people will help your exposure.
- Inspiration from opponents – It is never copying the market, it is always an inspiration and this is vital to surviving in the small businesses sector. You must always be ready and knowledgeable about the steps your competitors are taking to capture the market and you must always be ready to study if these techniques are actually working. If their working you must make ok smart marketing strategies that also employ the steps and the tools your competitors are opting for.
- Experiment – In a competitive market suggest India where there are thousands of small businesses you must stand out of the crowd to be noticed by the market and by the consumers. And this is not possible with the conservative mentality. Therefore, you must always be ready to experiment with new things and be defective to new ideas as well as rapidly implement them if they are starting to look fruitful. You must never sit down after seeing little growth and hoping that this growth will stay the same because it won’t. the market is a river and you must always pedal faster than the current.
- Free Investment – Who doesn’t like freebies and this is especially important if you are a new business and you are starting out in the small business sector. This will show that you are adamant and excited to bring your product to the market and display it to people even if they are not your customers. This always shows good intent and can work wonders for your business if your product line is also strong. No matter the market and no matter the country, freebies and free samples and free goodies are an excellent tool to capture the market or in other terms bombard the market with your product.
- Try Something Wacky – We all know the story of Red Bull and how it employed a genius technique to capture the market. This story is taught in nearly all business schools and for good reason. Imagine you are a small business entering the energy drink market, you do not possess huge marketing capital. What would you do? Red Bull used empty cans and rubbish bins, their executives would deliberately throw crushed cans of Red bull and fill up the rubbish bins with these cans. This sparked people’s curiosity as they were amazed at the popularity of this new energy drink. Sales started rising and the rest is history. You must always try coming up with wacky ideas that may seem stupid but are perhaps the tiny spark that can fire your profit graphs flying upwards.
These were a few of the growth marketing tips that you can employ for your small business and be assured that results will follow. If you do not want to take up this headache of analyzing the market and coming up with these marketing strategies then there are quite reliable and renowned digital marketing and web design and development companies in Kolkata and India who also act as digital aides and can help you in your every digital need.
7 BEST MARKETING STRATEGY IDEAS IN 2023
Future Of Digital Marketing In India
14 Tips to Boost Your Website’s Visibility with SEO