Working on the SEO part of your website is one of the most challenging tasks. Although you can get the best seo services in Melbourne by getting in touch with us.
But, if you are someone who firstly wants to fetch some information around the tools being used for SEO and how to do it from yourself then this post is for you.
Here in this post we are going to talk about top 10 seo tools you need to know.
- Buffer: Managing more than one social media account can be a challenging issue for you, and that’s the situation when Buffer comes in handy. With the help of buffer you would be able to manage your social networking accounts efficiently by providing you with features support like scheduling posts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn too.
With the latest updates you can even schedule Instagram stories. Not only that, it even helps you in analyzing the results and engaging with the Buffer community for better understanding and help.
You would be able to use this seo tool on platforms like android, iOS and on webpage.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is an high-quality and reliable social media management platform with the help of which you would be able to cover and manage almost every section of your social media accounts.
Users of hootsuite would be able to curate their content, customize it, make changes in it and can schedule their posts too. One of the best additions that you notice in this seo tool is, it comes with a team management feature too, with the help of which you can manage your team members and measure the total growth within a particular amount of time.
- Majestic: Are you struggling with backlinks creation on your website? If yes, then Majestic is one such SEO tool that you need to know about, as with the help of this tool you would be able to find the perfect websites for creating backlinks that will bring targeted audience for your business.
While researching for backlinks through Majestic you would be able to take advantage of information like the quality of links, their visibility and many more such things. In case if you want to check the backlinks of your competitors or any other website then again this tool is going to be extremely helpful for you.
- Woorank: Nowadays managing and enhancing your online presence through seo tools and optimizations is an extremely challenging task, but not when you are dealing with Woorank. With the help of this tool you would be able to know about the rankings of the keywords you are using, hence can plan what keywords you should be using for better results.
It is a complete SEO checkup tool that will help you know about any missing factor like Meta description, higher keyword density or anything else. In case if there are some errors then you can get real-time options to get it corrected.
- Moz Local Check Business Listing You all must have noticed that there are various local business listing checker tools online that offer you the wrong listing details mostly, in case if you are also in contact with one such tool then you should check out Moz Local Check Business Listing tool which is a completely free listing checker that can offer you results within seconds.
While starting with this tool you need to fill details like Country, Company name, Street and Number, and Postal code. Right after filling these details click on the Check Now button and you would be able to get details within a few seconds.
- SEObility: There are a lot of checkups that one needs to carry forward whenever they are working on the SEO of their website, but finding the right platform that works for you is difficult. Hence SEObility is the online seo software with the help of which you get amazing website optimization features like SEO checker, backlink checker, keyword checker and more.
It can even help you with the ranking of your website, along with which it comes with an specialized text analyzing feature where you would have to put your keyword, link and country name for analyzing your content.
- SpeedMonitor.io: Speed of your website plays a crucial role when your website is an effective source of targeted audience for your business, hence carrying forward daily checkups for the website is difficult. But SpeedMonitor.io makes everything looks and feel amazingly easy.
In this tool you just need to add the url of your website and within a few seconds you would be able to get the speed test results. In case if your website speed is slow then this software will offer you suggestions that will help you in enhancing your website speed.
- Serpstat: Are you tired of using various SEO tools for different purposes as it makes your work more hectic? If yes, then Serpstat is the best available SEO tool online, as with the help of this tool you would be able to take advantage of 20 different tools within one.
Users of Serpstat can carry forward keyword research, competitor research, backlink analysis, site audit, rank checker, and many more such useful tools. You can even use their API for creating a high-quality search analytics tool that will help to carry forward searches efficiently.
At last you can get direct reports related to SEO and other such factors that can be extremely helpful for you.
- Sitebulb: After you have completed your SEO services on your website then the next important thing that takes place is to crawl your website on the search engine. Although it is not a difficult task, but most of the errors take place during crawling.
Hence with the help of Sitebulb software you would be able to carry forward the crawling process for your website in an error free method. This software will completely checkout your website and will provide you suggestions on the basis of your website health so that you can take advantage of easy crawling on search engines.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is the first email marketing software option that pops up in most people’s mind whenever they are trying to find an reliable and easy to use email marketing service for newsletters and other such services.
With the help of this software you would be able to take advantage of high-quality geo-tracking, integrations for social media and google analytics. Moreover within the free plan you would be able to send up to 10,000 emails and keep a count of 2000 subscribers easily.
You can even get a clean and simple looking email template, although if you want to make some changes then customization features are available too.