White label Link building is the SEO ( search engine optimization) technique through which you create links to your website from another medium i.e. from another website. This process is called backlink creation as when you create links for your website from an external website. This is a long process that takes a variety of related websites. That means it will only be beneficial if you create backlinks over the website which is related to your business in some way.
SEO has some terminologies based on which you can check if your backlinks are giving some benefit to your business or not. There are three major terminologies in SEO which was initially an idea given by MOZ which is a chrome extension known as MOZ Bar which gives the three terms that are domain authority, page authority, and spam score.
Domain authority is based on the whole website whereas page authority is based on a particular page of the website. These terms are specified in a number out of 100 called MOZ numbers. If any website has high domain authority and page authority then that business is growing at a very good pace. It is often given that 90+ Domain authority and page authority gives your website a track that it is one of the good websites. Importantly your website is minded good only if you have a spam score of less than 10%.
SEO managing bodies of any organization are working on this i.e. increasing traffic on their websites, increasing the domain and page authority of the website, and reducing the spam score. spam score often increases if you put irrelevant content on irrelevant sites. There are many other applications developed to check the domain page authority like DA PA Checker etc.
Link building in White label link buildingincludes various types of links for different websites and requirements that are as follows.
- Editorial link building
- Resource link building
- Acquired link building
- Reciprocal link building
- Blog comments based
- Directory link
- Social bookmarking
- Image Linking
- Guest Blogging
There are many types of linking that are used in White-label link building on the requirements of the particular client.
- Inline Linking: Infinite Linking is referred to as when you link your website directly with the content on another website.
- Page Rank: It is an algorithm that is followed by Google to rank the websites on SERPs that are called search engine result pages.
- Deep Linking: Deep linking is referred to as when you link your website to a page of another website.
- Internal Linking: Internal linking as the name suggests is when you link your website with the content that is on your website.
Read more to know about steps to make White Label link-building a success.
- Search for companies offering White label link building services: Google is the best place to know the best companies in the era which can provide you with your desired services.
- Try finding their White label link-building process: After deciding the companies you can check which company follows what kind of procedure and shortlist accordingly.
- Go check their client testimonials based on the services you need: After shortlisting surely check what their clients say about them for being sure that your work will be done in desired time.
- Check the links they have developed before: Go check their work of backlinks they have created before.
- Try analyzing the links they have already built: Analyse their work deeply to understand if their work is fit for your business or not.
- If the companies clear all the above criteria then only your white label link building will be a success. Hire that company for White label link building for your clients.
- It will save your time
- You have more connections for further use as a business in the long run.
White label link building is a great process that is used in the search engine optimization process which helps you in increasing your website traffic and increase your search engine ranking through various steps as listed above. As we all are aware of the new trends that are created by digital marketing and one of the major phases of digital marketing is Search engine optimization. Which helps you grow your business online and help in generating revenue out of it.
White label link building includes two major aspects from the digital marketing field that is content and search engine optimization. The backlinks as discussed earlier give your business space online which helps you grow faster. But this is only possible because of the quality of the content and backlinks.
You should always opt for those websites that have good domain authority and page authority with a lesser spam score that is less than 10%. So that your backlinks are of use, in the long run, Business is all about revenue so your techniques must revolve around the criteria which help you in generating more and more revenue.
Why Virtual Assistants and Employees are in Such High Demand
How to Become an SEO Expert: A Guide for Aspiring SEO Professionals
The Importance of Web Accessibility for SEO