SEO (Search Engine Optimization) If you’re new to the world of blogging or digital marketing, you’ve probably heard of it. So you must have come to the question that SEO and how does a website blog SEO? The full form of SEO is search engine optimization.
What is SEO?
SEO means that any website should be optimized in such a way that it can be displayed effectively in search engines and get a high ranking so that all organic traffic can be received. SEO is important for any sort of online website. Be it an online assignment service or some E commerce website.
Types of SEO
Black Hat SEO is incorrectly optimized to get website rankings. Such as, making unnecessary keywords on the page, buying paid backlinks, repeatedly clicking on the results of your site, etc. For all these times, the rankings may be obtained for a while, but they are not known much and eventually, the site disappears. The second method of SEO (search engine optimization) is the most accurate. In which the process of getting the status of the website is slow but if the content is good then it gets ranked. And a lot of organic traffic is available. So if you want your website to rank correctly, you just have to focus on white hat SEO.
1. As a keyword density, how often do you submit keywords in a post? To get the best results on search engines, it is very important to know the density of keywords on your post. 1 to 5 keyword density is best for SEO, but if it is higher than that, it is considered keyword recruitment which is a threat to SEO.
2. Keyword placement is where keywords are to be used. Keyword placement is a very important factor in on-page SEO. If you use keywords in the post, you can get the best result.
3. The Meta description tag is another important factor in the CEO. Most people think that Google does not value Meta tags; to some extent this is true. But if your content is good and produces perfect Meta descriptions then you get the benefit of it on search engines.
4. You can customize the design of the blog and speed up the page. Key page speed boosts tips:
- Delete Facebook page plugins or other third party plugins.
- Delete the necessary plugins and widgets on your blog.
- Do not flash, multimedia and large size images.
- If you use WordPress, buy hosting from the right hosting company.
5. Website design does not directly affect SEO, but it does have a direct effect on the user. It’s so simple that if the user likes your site, Google will like it too. I am very impressed by the website theme of online do my assignment UK.
6. High quality outbound links are great for your blog’s SEO and give you an advantage over search engines. The same goes for SEO if you use low quality links.
- If we don’t use the Alt tag, then how will the search engine know what the image is? In the Image ALT tag, we want the icon to be ranked for keywords.
- If you use WordPress white label plugins, you will find many plugins that post and compress the image of your blog. But if you run a blog on Blogspot, you have to manually post the image after compressing it.
- Social share buttons do not directly effect on-page SEO. But many SEO experts believe that applying them can save you a lot of money.
To Be Precise
You can increase the organic traffic of blogs or websites by doing SEO properly. There is no shortcut to getting top rank on search engine, but if you do SEO correctly then search ranking will definitely come.