Advertisers cannot only spend more to guarantee that their ads display more prominently than those of their rivals on a search engine’s results page, but are also known as a SERP or Search Engine Results Page. Instead, Google and other major search engines employ what is known as the “Ad Auction,” a fully automated process, to evaluate the relevancy and legitimacy of adverts that show on their SERPs.
When it comes to expanding demand for Digital marketing jobs in Noida, the pay-per-click (PPC) industry has just finished its best decade. PPC is one of the most profitable forms of advertising, but there are presently not enough experts and specialists to match demand. Anyone considering a career in PPC can find tips in this post on how to be successful. Here are some helpful posts on PPC jobs in Noida.
PPC EXECUTIVE (PAY-PER-CLICK EXECUTIVE)
In order to ensure that the company’s pay-per-click and social media advertising campaigns achieve their performance and revenue goals in accordance with the overall marketing plan and budget, it is the manager’s responsibility to oversee their development. However, you can apply for a PPC executive profile if you’re looking for PPC jobs in Noida location.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To oversee the marketing manager’s pay-per-click initiatives for the business.
- To maximize the performance of your campaign, conduct the necessary analysis and A/B testing to uncover relevant and powerful keyword searches.
- Making targeted campaigns, which includes developing the necessary copy and landing page testing.
- Copywriting and other forms of creative content creation in collaboration with pertinent internal and external partners.
- Report on market-related developments and performance indicators on a regular basis.
- Analyze, track, and provide the Marketing Manager with an ROI report for all PPC campaigns.
- Analyze, follow, and report on rivals’ PPC efforts, including the targeted keywords.
- Manage and keep an eye on spending to make sure it stays within the designated budget.
- Keep up to date on the market and technological advancements.
PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager job description
This PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager job description template is simple to adapt for your business and is designed for publishing to internet job boards or careers pages.
To manage PPC campaigns and keep track of paid search budgets, If you’re searching for a PPC Jobs in Noida in a senior profile as a (Pay Per Click) Manager. You should be knowledgeable about the fundamentals of search engine marketing (SEM), including search engine optimization, for this position (SEO.) Additionally, you should have strong analytical and math skills.
Your objective will be to make sure that the return on investment for our online marketing initiatives is as high as possible (ROI.)
PPC Manager responsibilities include:
- Launching and improving PPC campaigns.
- Monitoring search platform accounts and budgets.
- Tracking KPIs and creating meaningful management reports.
- Take part in developing a successful sponsored search strategy.
- Launch and refine different PPC ads.
- Monitor user accounts on search engines (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Participate in the keyword and audience targeting process.
- To improve ROI, keep an eye on the budget and tweak your proposals.
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and identify problems.
- The creation of management reports (e.g. dashboards).
- Create compelling and succinct copy for advertisements.
- Develop and suggest fresh campaigns for various channels.
- keep connections with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Look for strategies to lessen the danger of click fraud.
- Keep up with PPC and SEM developments.
PPC specialists are internet advertising specialists that are in charge of organizing and enhancing the efficiency of online advertising campaigns.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is paid online marketing that is typically done through Google AdWords or Bing Ads. Every time one of their ads is clicked, advertisers are charged a fee. PPC experts offer advice on how to maximize a PPC campaign’s outcomes based on their knowledge of the subject. There are several PPC jobs in Noida.
- Developing and organizing various PPC campaigns using various digital platforms.
- Monitoring current campaigns and offering suggestions on how to improve them.
- Analyzing trends and making judgments based on facts.
- Writing compelling advertising copy.
- Generating original ideas for template ads.
- Client account management.
- Fostering relationships and expanding business.
- Producing thorough campaign analyses and reports.
- Delivering information and reports to various audiences.