Since social media is now the quickest way to expose a brand, it must be accurately portrayed and shared. A brand’s ideals are its foundation, and there’s no better way to show them than on social media. If you’re new to social media or have been doing it for a while, there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re staying loyal to the brand you’ve worked so hard to create.
The word “impression control” is used to explain how we choose how we view ourselves in public. Most of us can relate to having two conflicting motivations:
- to present our best selves
- to be sincere and authentic.
Here, are few tips for making a good first impression while still being genuine on social media.
1. Always try to be creative yet consistent
- You can’t have imagination without maintaining a level of continuity. If you’ve decided on your brand identity, make sure that the majority of your content is written in that voice and reflects your beliefs.
- So, you’ve chosen to use #WisdomWednesday to boost your creativity? Go ahead and do it, just make sure the content reflects your brand’s personality and is published every week.
- This might feel restrictive, but as with some marketing lessons, certain rules are meant to be broken. It doesn’t matter as long as they are done strategically.
- Let’s say you have a fairly “serious” social media voice, but now and then you want to inject a sense of fun into your audience.
- Feel free to deviate from the standard, just make sure it’s done thoughtfully and in line with your target demographic.
To know about our services click on the given link: Ecommerce SEO Services.
2. Always try to be clear about your position in social media
- Consider how you can be both honest and leave a positive impression on those who glance at your tweets on public social media, such as Twitter. So it depends upon you how do you demonstrate that you’re curious about and interested in the cutting edge of your industry? In which way you demonstrate that you have a positive attitude? How can you show that you care about other beings?
- Consider which qualities are most likely to be valued by people. Make sure you place these highly regarded qualities on a show where they match your true strengths. So don’t be one of them. Instead, highlight your key assets.
3. Always try to be responsive
- Few Facebook fan pages have started to view response rates to messages. They also inquire if more than 90% of them are answered in less than five minutes. Consumers are trying hard to communicate with brands via social media rather than via their website’s contact form.
- Every post gives you a golden opportunity to communicate with your audience directly. Doesn’t matter whether by messages or comments, so try to take advantage of it and invest your time in responding quickly.
- Also similarly, try to use this opportunity to test your brand’s authenticity. Always try to react quickly and graciously if any consumer uses your page to post problems or complaints. This will demonstrate that you are not only eager to assist in every way possible, but also that you are paying attention.
4. Always try to be visual
- If you work in finance or fashion design, imagery is the most effective way to express yourself. On social media, an image has never been more than a thousand words.
- Photos are the most engaging form of content on Facebook, according to Social Media Examiner, with an astounding 87 percent engagement rate from fans. Use photographs and videos to share your beliefs and show off your personality whenever possible.
5. Always try to keep up your personality
- You must first understand your personality to remain loyal to your brand on social media. Social media allows the brand to expose its authenticity and paint a clear picture of what you’re all about. While humor may be the norm for some brands, it isn’t the only way to be unique.
- If your brand is warm and compassionate, or more blunt and intense, make sure the tone of your posts reflects the personality you want to project. Outlining your brand’s values and identifying your target audience are the best ways to develop your personality.
6. Develop an attitude of genuine delight in other people’s happiness
- Since your behaviors have an impact on your thoughts and emotions, one way to develop Mudita is through behavioral expression. Instead of only clicking the like button when a Facebook friend posts about something positive that is happening in their life, write a 1-2 sentence message that is a little more intimate.
- Don’t be phony by writing something sweet when you’re envious, but do grow yours by expressing it with a personalized statement rather than a generic one.
7. Maintain a balance between sharing personal information and sharing important information
- People use social media, especially Facebook because it’s a convenient way to stay up to date on what’s going on in their friends and family’s lives. Another reason people use social media is that it’s fun to read interesting, useful, or humorous material that others have posted.
- Always try to stir up your social sharing so that you can let people know what’s going on in your life even when you’re still engaging them with content that’s funny, useful. Showing off a variety of things that concern you allows people to get to know various facts about you.
Check out the best SEO companies in Bangalore in the given link: Best SEO company in Bangalore.
8. Behind the scenes
- Brands often underestimate the impact of behind-the-scenes material. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance to show your customers (and potential customers) what happens when they’re not looking. Is there a common dish at your establishment? In snippets or mini clips, show the viewer how it’s produced.
- This will make the audience feel like they’re a part of your experience and encourage them to return to your restaurant (or try it for the first time).
All you need to do is follow these steps which will help you keep your profile or business real on social media. Get ready to gain followers and experience a boost in your sales.